The Akdal MKA 1919 is a gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun
created by Turkish company Akdal Arms. It is intended for use by
civilian and security markets.
The MKA 1919 highly resembles the M16 Rifle and mimics the layout and placement of some of the controls. The Akdal MKA 1919 is unlike many other 12 gauge shotguns as it is very light and ergonomic, this is due to the use of modern and high strength composites.
• Modeled after the popular AR-15 design
• Magazine fed semi-automatic shotgun
• Detachable front sight and carry handle
• Comes with 2 metal 5rd detachable magazines --
(works with 2 3/4 or 3inch shells)
• Bolt hold open after last round
• Chrome-lined internally choked barrel
• Includes 3 screw-in chokes (full/modified/cylinder bore)
• Receiver has an integral picatinny rail for mounting accessories
• Self-adjusting gas system
Model: MKA 1919
Caliber: 12 ga.
Weight: (Empty) 6.5 lbs.
Operation: Gas Operated, Semi-Automatic
Overall Length: 40.5 inches
Height: 7.5 inches
Barrel Length: 19.7 inches
Sight Radius: 23.6 inches