IMI UZI SMG PARTS KIT W/ FOLDING STOCK
- UZI Parts Kit
- Made in Israel
- Original Military Surplus
- Includes folding metal buttstock
- Exact markings may vary
- NRA Very Good or better
- Barrel and Receiver not included
IMI UZI Rifle Parts kit imported from Israel. These are the real deal Israeli military surplus rifles used by their defense forces.They were purchased as complete rifles and flown to the US for ATF approved demil into parts kits. These rifles were barley used and show little wear other than the demilliing process. We are rating the kits very good or better, but some of the parts look almost new. The kit does not include a barrel or receiver but will include torch cut receiver sections that show cool and collectable markings. These parts kits are great for your collection or to build your next semi auto rifle!
*One 25rd mag is included but will be removed from orders shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions. We do not offer a pinning service for Uzi mags.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
Acceptance of NRA Condition Rating
By purchasing this surplus item you acknowledge that you have read and understand the NRA Rating System for surplus items as defined by the National Rifle Association outlined in the product description.The NRA Rating system provides a nationally recognized standard to judge the surplus condition. Please make sure you have reviewed the condition rating and the NRA rating list posted in the item listing.Any returned surplus items that fall within these ratings will be subject to our return restocking policy.