We're happy to answer questions or help you with returns.
Please fill out the form below if you need assistance.
CURRENT ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES *UPDATE 1/26/23*
Here is our current shipping situation based on order type, if you are checking on an unshipped order please see if it falls into one of these categories:
Most normal parts orders can expect a current processing time of about 1-10 business days to ship. Business days do not include weekends!
- If you have an order that does not contain: gunsmith work (barrels), a kit, an FFL, or Romanian wood/mags, and it hasn't shipped within 10 business days (business days exclude weekends and holidays), please contact us via email and we'll check, it is possible an order can be overlooked.
- FFL Orders made before 1/23: If your order has not shipped yet and is older than 1/23, PLEASE CHECK and see if we are still waiting to receive an FFL copy!!! Your order notes will have an automated note that says NEED FFL or FFL OUT OF DATE. We need to receive a copy of the FFL before we can ship, please have your FFL email us a copy along with your order number and we will get it processed ASAP. An automated message would have notified you about this right after the order was placed, but sometimes it may go to your spam folder. FFL's are currently shipping in:
4-7 business days if we have the FFL on file and do not need a copy.
7-10 business days if we must update the FFL, but we must receive an FFL copy if the order mentions it!
- Headspaced kits have a current estimated lead time of 7-9 weeks from the date of order placement, due to lost working days over the holidays.
- Non-headspaced kits are currently shipping within 7-10 business days (business days exclude weekends and holidays)
*Orders with hand select year requests may also be delayed, due to the nature of trying to find specific years and grades that match.
- If you have a tracking number that is not updating- During this time of year we receive many inquiries about delayed or long shipping times, people believe a package may be "lost" if it is in transit for 7+ days. 99% of these packages arrive within 30 calendar days, truly LOST shipments are rare. We recommend you talk to your local post office if you have been waiting a long time for a delivery. If it has been longer than 30 days since your package shipped out, please let us know and at that point we will have USPS Business Support open a search. If it has been less than 30 days, please wait to contact us as the chances of your package being delayed and just arriving late are much higher than the odds of being lost! USPS often does not scan packages upon pickup, so if a label is created but has no tracking information, we often see their first update only after arriving at your local post office, which may take some days from the moment the package has shipped.
- Most Parts Orders - 1 to 4 business days
- Parts Kits - Non Headspaced & RPG's - 7-10 business days (hand selected options could take longer!)
- Parts Kits - Headspaced - 4 to 5 weeks starting from 11/1/2022
- FFL Items - (If we already have the FFL) - 4-7 business days
- FFL Items - (If we need to receive an updated FFL copy) - 7-10 business days or less from the time we receive the FFL copy.
- Please email a copy of the FFL along with the order number to FFL@armsofamerica.com
- Barrels in need of services - Can add an extra 1-3 weeks depending on order volume
- Pinned mags - Can add an extra 1-3 weeks depending on order volume
Our goal is first rate service and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us! Though rare, we are still human and orders may fall through the cracks, so if it has been longer than the stated timeframes above and your order has not shipped, please feel free to contact us.
We do kindly ask that you allow us the allotted time stated above before reaching out for a status update.