We take all of the guess work out of assembling brand new virgin parts by properly profiling your bolt and headspacing it to a top of the line Mossberg 4150V black nitride or FB Radom CHF Chrome Lined barrel! All of the major gunsmithing work has already been completed.
Brand new 100% Romanian production AKM-47 Parts kit utilizing the original Military forged production methods for critical core components, such as bolt and barrel trunnion. Manufactured in Cugir, Romania, these parts are heat treated to the proper Military specifications and are coated with a black finish. These parts kits were built under contract in Cugir, Romania for AOA by an experienced AK parts contractor to offer customers an affordable build option that doesn't sacrifice quality.
This parts kit includes everything needed for a standard spec AKM build except for a barrel and receiver!
Includes Romanian wood furniture and polymer pistol grip with nice checkering, Fire Control Group, rivet set, muzzle nut, and even a receiver center support rivet.
The trigger guard and rear sight block will need to be assembled (all parts included).
By Romanian law, bolts and carriers must be serialized. They do not correlate to each other since they require unique numbers. But this doesn't matter since these are new virgin parts that have never been assembled before and the numbers can be ground/filed off if desired.
The build process must comply with 922r using a number of US-made parts if building as a rifle.
- All kits that we headspace will ship with a drilled gas port.
- During assembly, it is normal for tools and machines to cause minor cosmetic scratches to the original parts finish.
Most commonly, drilling any holes will cause metal shavings to scratch paint around the hole, and hammering any pins in with a punch will remove finish from the pin.
- In order to complete your build, you will need to remove your barrel from the trunnion, rivet the trunnion into your receiver, then press the barrel back in.
We pre-drill the barrel pin hole so you are able to use that as a guide when pressing your barrel back in.
Go/No-Go gauges must then be used to verify headspace before fully installing your barrel pin.
- Your kit is 100% head-spaced correct out of the box. We perform a series of checks across several team members prior to every order shipping out.
If you have concerns, you must check headspace BEFORE changing anything about the headspaced assembly using GO/NO-GO GAUGE!!!
If you have questions, please take pictures, and/or video, and reach out to us.
- Once the barrel is removed, or any alteration has been made to the populated barrel, at that point the customer or builder becomes responsible for the build. AOA cannot take responsibility for a headspaced assembly once alterations have been made to our gunsmith's work.
Removing the barrel and reinstalling it may result in head-space loosening or tightening of your pre-head spaced kit if you are only eyeballing the barrel pin hole. It can look lined up, but still be off by a few thousandths of an inch.
- Recheck head-space after you are done riveting your trunnion into your receiver and reinstall the barrel, and ensure it is correct BEFORE pressing the barrel pin.
**If you need to send an assembly back, we will charge another headspacing fee. We also cannot accept receivers, so if it needs to be sent back in, you must remove the receiver if it has already been riveted.
- Once all built, please clean your firearm before firing to make sure your new firearm is clear of assembly or shipping debris. If your assembled firearm is failing to cycle, sometimes metal burrs may get lodged in the gas port and need to be cleared out.
Thank you again.