We take all of the guess work out of assembling brand new virgin parts by properly profiling your bolt and headspacing it to a brand new barrel! All of the major gunsmithing work has already been completed.
4/20/2022 - These kits will be headspaced using Green Mountain barrels made to AKM spec, 5.45 caliber. Green Mountain is basing them off of the 5.56 barrels that they currently produce for us. They will be arriving at the end of June, which means they should arrive before our current headspacing lead time.
100% Brand new Polish production AK-74 Parts kit utilizing the original Military forged trunnion. MFG in Rogow, Poland by WBP These parts kits feature a 100% fully machined bolt & bolt carrier fully heat treated w/ finish. Unlike any other new production AK bolts currently being sold, WBP checks these bolts for 58 proper dimensions using the Zeiss CMM. Built to serve both civilian and law enforcement needs these parts kits have the ability to function in semi auto only or select fire/full auto if necessary. We do not include the 3rd axis pin or full auto fire control parts in this package.
This parts kit includes everything needed for a standard spec AKM build, minus furniture, receiver, and trigger parts which we offer. You will also need rivets to complete the assembly.
You will want to purchase the following to complete this build (we offer all of these parts except 5.45 barrels at this time)
-US Semi Auto trigger group
-Rivets for assembly
-Furniture; this kit will accept all Standard AKM furniture.
These parts kits survived extensive torture testing from AKOU
- During assembly, it is normal for tools and machines to cause minor cosmetic scratches to the original parts finish.
Most commonly, drilling any holes will cause metal shavings to scratch paint around the hole, and hammering any pins in with a punch will remove finish from the pin.
- In order to complete your build, you will need to remove your barrel from the trunnion, rivet the trunnion into your receiver, then press the barrel back in.
We pre-drill the barrel pin hole so you are able to use that as a guide when pressing your barrel back in.
Go/No-Go gauges must then be used to verify headspace before fully installing your barrel pin.
- Your kit is 100% head-spaced correct out of the box. We perform a series of checks across several team members prior to every order shipping out.
If you have concerns, you must check headspace BEFORE changing anything about the headspaced assembly using GO/NO-GO GAUGE!!!
If you have questions, please take pictures, and/or video, and reach out to us.
- Once the barrel is removed, or any alteration has been made to the populated barrel, at that point the customer or builder becomes responsible for the build. AOA cannot take responsibility for a headspaced assembly once alterations have been made to our gunsmith's work.
Removing the barrel and reinstalling it may result in head-space loosening or tightening of your pre-head spaced kit if you are only eyeballing the barrel pin hole. It can look lined up, but still be off by a few thousandths of an inch.
- Recheck head-space after you are done riveting your trunnion into your receiver and reinstall the barrel, and ensure it is good BEFORE pressing the barrel pin.
**If you need to send an assembly back, we will charge another headspacing fee. We also cannot accept receivers, so if it needs to be sent back in, you must remove the receiver if it has already been riveted.
- Once all built, please clean your firearm before firing to make sure your new firearm is clear of assembly or shipping debris.
Thank you again.